Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring 2013 Intern Intro


Lauren Merar
Spring 13' Intern for Stela 9

Myself pictured on R, Walking down to the town of San Ignacio
In recent years,  I have had the fortune to travel around Europe, Israel and Central America, and looking back on it all, one of my most memorable trips was my trek to Belize and Guatemala in the Summer 2009. I plan on returning as soon as I can-but in the meantime, I get to share some of the most exciting parts of the trip on the Stela 9 blog! In addition to being a travel junkie, I love to create art, tool leather, wire-wrap jewelry, and cut fabric and old t-shirts! Can't get enough of it.

Cheers! 

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard

No comments:

Post a Comment