Monday, August 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things - Mexico Edition

For those of you who don't already know, my boyfriend and I write a travel blog,  Adventures with Cloud People.  It's really grown into something beautiful over the past year and I thought I'd share some of my favorite images and times from Mexico with you.  

1. Archaeological ruins and tunnels with amazing light   2. Mezcal (but not my favorite thing the next morning)   3. Cenotes are magical! 4. Whale sharks 5. & 6. Muse de Antropologia  7. Hierve el Agua 8. Alebrijes   9. Playing soccer with locals 10. Calakmul minus the mosquitos 11. Markets 12. More ruins and photos taken with my Mamiya   13. Snorkeling   14. Textiles  15. All things Frida Kahlo including the beautiful Casa Azul  16. Volunteering at Oaxaca Street Childrenestfest.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment