Monday, July 25, 2011

Melbourne Winter

I was in Melbourne for a friend's wedding a few weeks back and took these photos near Flinders Street.  Melbourne has such a beautiful city feel with its small cafes and creeping alleyways. Plus it's my boyfriend's hometown! One of the reasons I really love it is that you can also almost always be guaranteed to find great art.  I love these neon animals that were outside one of the Nation Gallery and the inspiring street art. 
 Now to the clothes, I've been on such a sale kick lately.  I was so happy to have scored my T by Alexander Wang tee on sale in the states and then I found this unreal Helmut Lang combo leather jacket on SUPER sale while shopping on Chapel Street. One of the happiest days of my life, is that sad?
 I've had my bucket bag for a while now and the gorgeous green is slowly fading but i'm loving how the leather wears.  
We're also going to start caring these amazing Lhasa Flask necklaces soon (don't mind the split ends).  Can't wait! 








No comments:

Post a Comment